WASHINGTON, D.C. – This week, Small Business Committee Republicans were chosen by House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy to serve on House Republican Task Forces. The seven issue-specific task forces are designed to identify and develop policy solutions surrounding issues facing Americans from coast to coast.
“As Lead Republican on the House Small Business Committee, setting up the American economy for success and protecting our nation’s small businesses are always major priorities for me,” said Ranking Member Luetkemeyer. “I’m grateful for the opportunity to serve on the Task Force on Jobs and the Economy to ensure American businesses are free to operate without burdensome, unnecessary regulations from the Biden Administration as they rebound from the pandemic and search for workers. I also want to congratulate our other Committee Members on their Task Force assignments as we work to advance America First priorities and better our country for all Americans.”
The Republican Task Force assignments for House Small Business Committee Members are listed below.
- Ranking Member Blaine Luetkemeyer (MO-03): Task Force on Jobs and the Economy
- Vice Ranking Member Roger Williams (TX-25): Task Force on Future of American Freedoms
- Rep. Pete Stauber (MN-08): Task Force on Energy, Climate, and Conservation
- Rep. Andrew Garbarino (NY-02): Task Force on Jobs and the Economy
- Rep. Young Kim (CA-39): Task Force on China Accountability
- Rep. Beth Van Duyne (TX-24): Task Force on Healthy Future
- Rep. Byron Donalds (FL-19): Task Force on Jobs and the Economy
- Rep. Maria Salazar (FL-27): Task Force on Future of American Freedoms
- Rep. Scott Fitzgerald (WI-05): Task Force on Jobs and the Economy
- Rep. Claudia Tenney (NY-22): Task Force on Big Tech Censorship and Data