CONTACT: Patty Mayers, 608.266.2300
Department of Revenue Collections, April FY2019
General Purpose Revenue ($ in thousands – rounded)
|Collections for Month||Collections to Date|
|Revenue Source||FY18||FY19||% change||FY18||FY19||% change|
|General Sales & Use||448,561||480,142||7.0%||4,008,852||4,164,605||3.9%|
- For fiscal years (FY) 2018 and 2019, the adjusted line excludes withholding that was received on the first working day of April, rather than the last day of March, which was a weekend day. The year-to-date amounts were unaffected for both fiscal years.
- Individual Income includes 66.0% of pass-thru withholding. Corporate Income includes the remaining 34.0%.
- The Other category includes estate, utility, and real estate transfer tax collections.
- Total GPR does not include insurance premium taxes.
- This report is generated from the STAR Accounting System. Timing differences may cause the amounts in this report to differ from reports produced by the Department of Administration.
- All data are preliminary and unaudited.
- Memo to Governor Evers from Secretary Barca: Clarification of Outliers in the April Revenue Collections Report.