Public Service Commission of Wisconsin
Hill Farms State Office Building*
Conference Room S639, 6th Floor**
4822 Madison Yards Way
If you need reasonable accommodations due to a disability, please contact the Commission at
P.O. Box 7854 Madison WI 53707-7854 or at (608) 266-1265.
Open Meeting Agenda for Thursday, January 17, 2019, at 11:00 a.m.
1. Minutes of the open meeting of Wednesday, January 9, 2019
2. 3180-CW-102 – Application of the Village of Lomira, as a Water Public Utility, for
Authority to Construct Improvements to the Northside Water System including a New
Booster Station and Associated Mains System, in the Village of Lomira, Dodge County,
Wisconsin (proposed notice of investigation)
3. 4220-AF-103 – Northern States Power Company Notification of Receipt and Request for
Deferral of Ninth Settlement Payment from the Department of Energy (proposed notice of
4. 11037-TI-101 – Request of JCWIFI.COM LLC for a Waiver of Wis. Admin. Code § PSC
160.13(5)(b) Regarding the Minimum Size of the Area in which a Provider May Be
Designated as an Eligible Telecommunications Carrier (proposed notice of investigation)
5. 4730-WR-105 – Application of the Village of Pleasant Prairie, Kenosha County, Wisconsin,
as a Water Public Utility, for Authority to Adjust Water Rates (proposed notice of
CLOSED SESSION – The Commission may recess the open meeting, go into closed session
under Wis. Stat. § 19.85(1)(g) to discuss the litigation matters noted below with legal counsel, and reconvene the open meeting pursuant to Wis. Stat. § 19.85(2).
6. 9709-FG-2009 – Clean Energy Manufacturing Revolving Loan Fund (CEMRLF) Funded by
a Grant Awarded by the Department of Energy, SEP-Formula, on July 27, 2009
Litigation and Settlement Options Related to State of Wisconsin v. Caseus Energy, et al.,
Dane County Case No. 17-CV-0028221
*This building is physically accessible for individuals with disabilities.
**Those attending the open meeting will need to check-in at the security desk and receive a visitor access badge before proceeding up to the 6th Floor. See Visitor Information for more information.