CONTACT: Patty Mayers, 608.266.2300
General Purpose Revenue ($ in thousands – rounded)
|Collections for Month||Collections to Date|
|Revenue Source||FY18||FY19||% change||FY18||FY19||% change|
|General Sales & Use||443,389||447,088||0.8%||2,274,968||2,387,889||5.0%|
- For fiscal years (FY) 2018 and 2019, the adjusted line includes withholding that was received on the first working day of January, rather than the last day of December, which was a weekend or a holiday. The year-to-date amounts were affected for both fiscal years.
- Individual Income includes 66.0% of pass-thru withholding. Corporate Income includes the remaining 34.0%.
- The Other category includes estate, utility, and real estate transfer tax collections.
- Total does not include insurance premium taxes.
- This report is generated from the STAR Accounting System. Timing differences may cause the amounts in this report to differ from reports produced by the Department of Administration.
- All data are preliminary and unaudited.