CONTACT: 608.266.2300 or [email protected]
|Collections for Month||Collections to Date|
|Revenue Source||FY17||FY18||% change||FY17||FY18||% change|
|General Sales & Use||419,420||448,561||6.9%||3,823,053||4,008,852||4.9%|
|Total GPR, adjusted||1,539,222||1,629,366||5.9%||11,631,811||12,068,326||3.8%|
- For fiscal year (FY) 2018, the adjusted line excludes withholding that was received on the first working day of April, rather than the last day of March, which was a weekend day. The collections-to-date were not affected for FY2018. For FY2017, the adjusted line includes withholding that was received on the first working day of May instead of the last day of April, which was a weekend. The collections-to-date were also affected for FY2017.
- Individual Income includes 66.2% of pass-thru withholding and Corporate Franchise & Income includes the remaining 33.8%.
- The “Other” category includes estate, utility, and real estate transfer fee collections.
- Total does not include insurance premium taxes.
- This report is generated from the STAR Accounting System. Timing differences may cause the amounts in this report to differ from reports produced by the Department of Administration.
- All data are preliminary and unaudited.